by Jennifer Haynie @JenniferHaynie1
Blogger's Note: Normally, I'd expend a few hundred words on a blog post for you, but during this last week before the elections, I'll instead use very few words to urge you to vote, either during early voting or on November 3rd.
5 reasons to vote:
- It's a privilege to do so. Not everyone in this country can vote.
- You get a really cool sticker.
- Much blood was shed for democracy. All you need to do is visit Arlington National Cemetery or other places where we have laid the soldiers who died for this country to understand that many were willing to die to keep democracy alive.
- The sticker is really cool. Promise.
- Seriously, this is your biggest opportunity to have a voice in this country. Use it well.